Il potere è nelle parole

Il potere è nelle parole
Mi rende felice scrivere libri. Perdippiù ...ne uccide più la penna che la spada...

Cerca nel blog

giovedì 17 marzo 2016

Let's Trump up a Hillaryous story...

There are italianuts and, of course ... americanuts too. Both populaces believe in hilarious stories, just as the names of the major candidates suggest. But people should understand that ... Hillary is a millionaire woman and Trump is a billionaire man... and that both... really don't and can't care about Joe Citizen. Truth is that they live in a totally different dimension from 'common' people. So... for what it can matter, I prefer the billionaire one, just because his life has been quite inspirational to me. Somewhere I've read a couple of things about Donald Trump:

"... I'm poorer than the beggar at the corner, because the beggar has nothing... neither debts. But I owe a 100... million dollars. ..."  


Mr. Trump, are you worried about that?

"... No, worry won't bring back my money. Worring is useless. I'm not worried".
"... A friend gave me one of the best advices I ever got: "A lawyer won't solve your problems. He can help you, of course, but can't solve your problem. 
His interest is to get from you the maximum of your money for his work. But, if you have a serious problem, you are the only person who can solve it. Solve your problem. Don't expect that someone will do it for you. The bigger the problem, the smaller the chance that someone else will solve it in your place". So, with that simple advice,  I came out of my 100million debt and back on track..."

That's it.

Trump has my respect because of these simples life-experience anecdotes. ...And also because... I believe that an entrepreneur walks the talk while a politician is just a consensus-hunter.

As usual, please remember that all the above is probably wrong...


Don't worry be happy
Enzo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento