Il potere è nelle parole

Il potere è nelle parole
Mi rende felice scrivere libri. Perdippiù ...ne uccide più la penna che la spada...

Cerca nel blog

venerdì 25 settembre 2015

Giving thanks

                                            
Maybe I'm a little late, maybe not, who knows? It seems that the concept of 'being late' depends on the Country where you live, but also on the people with whom you deal with, and the people itself...   So... I would say that's never too late to thank. No matter the rest. I have to thank many people for many reasons, but right now there is one person who deserves all of my thankfulness.
About the 10th of august I received the news that my book "The money tree" was on-line in Chinese and I must say that it's been a great emotion to see Amazon's.cn  page with my book's image on it. To me it's been a milestone. A dream put into reality. Something big. And you know what? All this thanks to one person: mrs. Liping Fan - Sossi; in 'western' words just 'Lisa'. Thank you Lisa. I'll be grateful to you forever for this. Thanks for your patience, your willingness and your hard work. 
谢谢
Xie Xie 
Enzo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento